4.5 Years of U.S. Navy Propulsion systems
- Water Distilling Plants
- Main Engine and Auxiliary Equipment
44+ years of experience in a Midwest Power Utility Company
- Coal Yard Equipment Operator
- Plant Operator - High Pressure Co-Generation
- Control Operator - High Pressure Co-Generation
- Fossil Operations Instructor
- Simple Cycle and Combine Cycle Combustion Turbine Instructor
- Supercritical Boiler Instructor
- Simulator Instructor
Education and Certifications
- Boiler Water Chemistry
- Westinghouse DCS Boiler Control systems
- G E Mark V and Mark VI
- Master Chief American Society of Power Engineers (ASOPE) license
- Certified ASOPE Technical Instructor
- ASOPE License Examiner
- Wisconsin Board Of Examing Engineers - Board Member
- American Society Of Power Engineers - Board Member
Ron has developed several training coures, such as:
- Low Pressure Power engineering
- Sub and Supercritical power Engineering
- Simple Cycle and Combine Cycle Combustion Turbines
- Bio-Mass plant operations
- O.S.H.A. Courses
6 years of Naval Nuclear experience as a Mechanic, Operator, and an Instructor.
34 + years in the utilities field
- Naval Nuclear Engineering O&M
- Naval Nuclear Instructor
- Started Initial Criticality of an A1W pressurized water reactor
- Traveling Field Engineer for turbine generator retrofit projects.
- Operations and Maintenance planner for outages
- Hands On experience in Yard Operations, Plant Operations, and as a Control Operator
- Water Treatment plant operator, Demin. and Reverse-Osmosis water treatment systems.
- Turbine-Generator Operator, Manual and Automatic Sychronous systems.
- Combustion Turbine Operations.
- Unit operator, Co-Generation Boilers in battery systems, Nuclear systems operator.
- Emergency Diesel Generator Operator.
- Created and Administered a Operations and Maintenance Training Orgenaizarion
- Fossil Operations Sub critical plant Instructor
- Fossil Operations Super critical plant Instructor - Elm Road Generating Station
- Regulatory Administrator and Instructor
- Environmental Consultant and Instructor
- IT Administrator for simulators, coiurse equipment, and fossil operations networks
- Simulation Course Development and Instructor
- Developed and trained the suvants on nuclear energy at the Milwuakee Discovery World
Education and Certifications
- Mechanical Engineering - BSME
- ASOPE Licensing Examiner
- ASOPE Certified - Technical Instructor
- ASOPE Licensed Chief Operating Engineer
- Member of the Wisconsin Board Of Examing Engineers
- Ovation and Mark VI DCS control systems.
- SCADA Controls Certified.
- SImulator Instructor Certified.
- Pope & Young Consulting Pair Certified
- Langevin Instructor Certification
- City of Milwaukee 1st Class Boiler Operator
David has developed and administered several training programs for all occupations within the power engineering field. Examples include the following:
- Root Cause Analysis
- Basic Power Plant Engineering Programs
- Created a operational training program for Thilmany Paper, Inc.in 360 hours on their facility.
- O.S.H.A. standard courses (Ex: Asbestos, Powered motor vehicles, CPR/AED/First Aid)
- Thermal Processing plant for Electrical and papermill production co-generation plant using multiple fuels.
- Black Liquor Processes, bark burning, gas fired, oil fired, coal fired, chain grate, and Nuclear fueled plants.
- Super and Sub critical power engineering programs
- Simple and Combined Cycle Combustion Turbine
- Simulator operations and trouble shooting
- Cretaed Information Technology courses in the e-learning based training environment using Content Creator. (Ex: chemistry, environmental, and Bently systems piping and instrument diagrams.)
We are always working on our website. If you have any ideas to better serve you please feel free to send us your thoughts.